Welcome to the lonely hearts club. PART II

Jackyboy

Hey. So, some of you might remember I posted a couple of days ago. If you want background look up part one. (and believe me, I'm keeping real it brief. You're gonna want context.)You guys gave some good advice, and I'm once again calling you into action.

So, as you may have guess by the thread category, Me and The Writer had a big fight today. It started over text, and it came to a point were she said she need to do homework. we hadn't...really been fighting that long, and I felt like she was trying to run away from the issue rather then face it.

I got to a point were I told her that I needed to do it now, and that I couldn't be even her friend if she wouldn't be willing to give me even an hour.

Give you three guesses what she said?

which is...fine. I'm hurt, but if that's who she is then I clearly misjudged her character.

I don't need help getting over her, time will do that on its own, but if you have any condolences, or advice of any kind, sexual healing techniques (joke...mostly.) or...well, anything, be welcome to leave it below.

Archived