I need help , i just can t trust her

Dario

Hello everyone i am relatively new here , and well i need help , i been on a relationship with my girlfriend for now half a year , and well it is a long distance thing just for a few more months , and basically when i met her she was sweet honest and always treated me right , well with time we have had our arguments but nothing compared to lately we have been arguing on off for the past month , and i guess we both hurt , but the thing is now she all a sudden wants to go out more ,when before she said she had no intressed in going out without me , so recently she went out , and now she said she needs to leave where she is for a few days and decided to go traveling within the country with a friend (girl) and well its for 5 days more aless and i dont know why but i just cant deal with it , she did say she would love me to come , but our argument is i basically said i would want to be with her all those days but i cant so i asked her if she can change the trip to another time where i can go all the days too , but she got really sad and crying say that she wont get another optunitie and i cant do this to her , so here i am hurt feeling like , and basically the way she treats me is so much diffrent to before she now sends me dull texts , gets into emotional state with me really quickly , something small excalades fast , and i am here basically forced to be the emotional one , she loves me and she says that and she says she wont leave me and i guess i love her alot , not to mention the money i spend to go see her in the past 6 months i been with her 3 times for a week more aless on each time .

So what should i do about her going traveling and me being stuck here ? :s

Archived