I'm falling for the girl i can't be with

Jimbo10

Ok, this story might not make sense to some people, but i just want advise anyway

THere is a girl at school, not ugly or dazling, just medium. I never thought i could like her, because of her personality, and how she seems before you know her. But now that i know her, i kinda like her, and i want to be with her, but here's the kicker.

I can't date her, and never will be able to. There is a few reasons.

A couple of the biggest; her brother; our current relationship, there are several, but instead of wonder why not, i just want to know this

How do you kick a crush. I mean, if you liked someone who you could never date because they had a serious relationship, or whatever, how do you get over it fast. I hafta be honest, sometimes i get so into crushes, i can't do in that class at school as well anymore..usually i'm a great student, but if there is a girl infront of me who i just can't get over, sometimes i miss entire classes.... anyway, in you guys' experience, how do you get over crushes?

Theres no easy answer for that- welcome to the realm of human existence!

I'm still trying to shake my crush waay back from grade 9 (that was 8 years ago now ). I went out with her last year but in the end she broke it off and just recently went back to her previous ex. Logic plays no role in crushes, she may have left and is now with someone else but part of me will never leave her, and it's really frustrating at times because i WANT to just get over it, but for some reason i cant and i gave up trying to figure out why a long time ago..

This is only my experience, but you can only grow distant from a still active crush by finding another one, so you need to keep yourself open- eye every chick in the room and weigh up the pros and cons of each

Hello

I'm sorry to report they have not come up with a pill to get over it fast as of yet. My question to you is why would you say the word "ever" that is a pretty bold prediction considering "ever is a pretty long time from now. And especially if you care for this person, I would come up with a different plan so I could get to know the person you feel for, instead of running away from that person. You might be second guessing for the rest of your life if you do that. Re-consider.........

Good Luck

Kuhl

8)

Realize you limitations and accept them. You may find a great new friend so do not blow her off. You may also end up together later when things blow over. Regardless, I have been in the situation and found out that over time my crush turned into one of my closest friends.

Good luck!