What does he want?

Mavis

Hi, so I never had an actual relationship before and I'm very oblivious to a lot of things when it comes to dating..That's why I need some advice to this: I met a guy on an online game(gtav hahaha) and we had a blast, it was super fun to play with him but now he asked for my number to text, the thing is does that mean he wants something more than friendship? Cause I really don't want to be rude by not texting him but at the same time I don't want our relationship to change to nothing more than 'videogame friends'. Or am I being too paranoid and he just wants to be friends? (btw, we just met yesterday that's why I thought it was weird to just gives him my number like that). How should I tell him without being rude that I would like to remain our relationship on the game only?

Sorry, I know this is super silly but i'm kinda young and still confused about what he wants..

Well we don't know him so we can't possibly know. However, it is likely that at this moment in time he is happy just to chat about the game. After all, you only met yesterday! If you don't feel comfortable giving him your number just yet ... then don't .... and just be honest. If that part of it doesn't bother you and you are just worried about his intentions .... then just see how things pan out before you start assuming anything and getting all heavy on him. Above all else, as I have no idea how old you are, just be very wary of everyone you meet online becuae they aren't all who they say they are.

Archived