Sending flowers a week after Valentine's Day

GhostB88

The girl I like is on vacation the week before and after Valentine's Day, and originally I was going to send flowers on Valentine's Day, but now it seems like I have no choice but to delay sending the flowers by a week.

My question is: is it still a good idea to send flowers a week after Valentine's Day (with a note that still says happy Valentine's Day)? Or should I just cancel that and get a different gift altogether?

True. I won't do more than sending the flowers. The flower idea was from her hinting at me, saying how she wants her relationship to be romantic, and saying she likes to take care of flowers on her own time and showing me pictures of the flowers she likes.

I thought about sending the flowers to where she is going for vacation, but asking her where she is staying will a) ruin the surprise or b) raise her suspicion and make her feel uncomfortable (like I'm stalking her or something). So unless there's a subtle way to find out the exact address of where she is staying, I don't know how to direct the flowers to her.

Archived