cyber friend dont know how i feel

ok i have been talking to this guy on msn for a while now.we met on here and talked about a problem i had with my boyfriend and after that we didnt talk for the longest time until like a month after. we've been talking for couple months i think and he's even called me and talked to me on the phone.we have like everything in comin almost except he lives in canadaand i live here in califorinia.he has told me he liked me and i feel the same way about him. we never got to meet in person but my parints know about us talking so i'm not hiding anything from anyone.hes the neetest person to talk to and i feel real good about myself when i talk to him.its like he is ment for me but thats imposible right??? he has also said that he loved me but considering he was drunk when he said that i thought he was just being stupid until i asked him the next day and he said that he ment it.that shocked me big time but didnt change anything between us.i know a lot about him i think but he doesnt know to much about me.but i still consider him a good friends as far as computer wise. i have seen what he looks like and he has senn me to but we always want to like see eachother when we talk.anyways i dont know exactly how i feel about him i mean i know i like him a lot but what do i do how do i go along with this??? i guess i am confused about what to do with this. so if any one hase any advise it would be greatly apresiated.. thanx in advance...

Ok, since no one has responded I'll take a shot at helping you out. Honestly, you are both young and the chances of this working out are not that good. You are 15 and still learning about what love is. That's not to say things can't work out, just that there are alot of things that could get in your way. One is the distance. Are you going to be able to see each other in person? Would either of you be allowed to go and visit the other? And if you meet in person, are you sure that you would get along as well as you do online? Again, I'm not saying that things can't work out, just that it would be difficult. I would suggest you keep talking to him online like you are. Get to know each other better and wait a few months down the road. Take the time to sort out your feelings. If you both still like each other in a few months, have a talk about where things are going. See if your parents would approve and what they have to say. Give things time and if you still feel this way in a few months, then worry about it.