Not sure where to go from here

Been dating a girl for about 3 weeks now. I really like her.

Found out the other night through a mutual friend, that the night before, she went to an amusement park with her ex-boyfriend (a fact that was never communicated to me).

She found out I knew, and her response was that she needed to find out if there was anything still there with him.

Now, it's been almost a week since we've talked. I haven't called her, figuring that if she is interested in being with me, she would call. She hasn't.

I'm going nuts! There are so many things that I want to say to this girl, but I'm not sure where to start, and I'm not sure what to say....should I call her? Should I wait, and see if she calls? I'm dumbfounded. I want this girl in my life, in some capacity....even if it's just friends.

Where do I go from here?

She probably thinks that you arn't calling because you are mad at her for going to the park with her ex. She probably went to the park with her ex because she has feelings for you...let me explain. Let's say that her ex and herself didn't have a very good break up. Now, you two are going steady, she starts having feelings for you. That makes her feel guilty because she doesn't know if she properly ended the last relationship.

So, i think you need to let her figure out what she needs to do. But, call her and tell her that you understand that she needs some time to sort things out...and once she does you will be waiting to welcome her back.