I Gotta Big complex problem on my own on this one

Hi

I fancied the Girl 4 about 4 years now, I've Only really got to know her this last year, problem is it has developed into a really bad crush, cannot sleep, carn't take my mind of her for more than 3 min, know one else comes close to her, she's really beautifull, loving, caring, intelligent, trustworthy. I also find I tend to go for the quiet shy girls kinda like my self problem but she may be too alike.

Thing is I now want out of this crush, we used to txt each other I'd txt her too see if see wanted to go out, and she would never reply, until about aweek later and then say she would like to meet up, but then let me down on the last minuite, she always had to take loads of her m8s to meet me for her confidence, but this did not help me as i'm a really shy person I would be on my own surrounded by loads of girls i did not know, I not too comfortable around girls anyway.

Anyway she still kept texting me asking to meet up and letting me down, this did not help me either, because I suffer from mental health social phobia, deppersion, anxity, I have alot of problems being around people understanding people, i always believed i was doing something wrong or sayingsomthing wrong this is Due to my mental health.

Recently I had a really hard to believe shock, as I was in the waiting room to seem my Shrink, when the shrinks office door operned, i could not believe to see her walk out of his office, She has mental problems too! and she's sees the same shrink Weird! I did not tell my shrink any of this as shes his patient too, but I told my doctor who acctutely in a way told me somthing he should not have said, He strongley advised me too stay away from her because I would endanger my own health as I had noticed, and that see would use me, deep down I know he's right but how can I get her out of my head, I try to focus on someone else but know one else comes close too her, I now got a new mobile and she has not got the number, I feel abit awfull because she will think i being cruel too her not replying, I try to aviod places she may be, but i won't avioded her to talk to if I saw her, HELP

I would write her a letter telling her how you feel. You could even say that the shrink thought that "she would use you" and that "it would be bad for your health".

Ooo... maby the shrink just told you that she would use you because he knew that she is not in the position to be in a relationship right now.

Well anyway...Good luck!