how can i get him to come out of his shell??

the guy i am dating right now is pretty shy... now hes slowly started opening up to me emotionally but how can i get him to be more comfortable physically? i really like him and want to take our relationship to the next level but i dont want to look too pushy... at our age, we should be able to do more than kiss... does anyone know how i can help my shy guy desire me in that way?

one or two ways 1. let him open up naturaly 2. ask him diffrent questions about random things get him in the grove to answering your questions then ask him a complicated question after that tell him he has to do the same thing ask you the same number of questions the a real complicated one thats how i got my girl friend out of her shell

first of all, how old are you? secondly how old is he? and what are the experiences the two of you have had in the past sexually? most guys(not all) especially the young ones think with the penis.....there is two ways to look at it 1.) seduce his ass...get him excited and ways that a guy woould be or 2.) if u want to have a healthy relationship with this guy...just open up the feelings and talk about it....if he is shy it woudln't be a good thing to pressure if you do then they feel like pressured stressed whatever....just ask him about and let him put the moves on when he is ready......what ya think

hey. now im young, but my ex, at the time he was 14 and i was 15, it was for the both of us our first relationship. but it osunds alot like yours. in the sense really shy. the only thing you can do is reassure him that you're ready. talk about sex, talk about boundaries you have, boundareis he has. just ask him about it. you dont need to say "i want to do this now!!" just say well im ready if you are or something like that. or when you are kissing take it a little further and see how he responds. for me i was kind of happy going slow, but just imagine we took 2 months into going out (and we knew eachother for awhile) to have our first kiss lol. but in your case, depending on your age, im sure he wants to but probably doesnt want to push you.

Sounds like my relationship...except I'm the shy guy in my case...I'm trying to get better (come out of my shell) but it is really difficult as I've been this way my entire life. So if your boyfriend is anything like me, he wants more too. Since I'm so shy, I'd like my girlfriend to be more.. commanding is the word maybe? I guess the way it is gives me more practice so I'll be better in the future...but I'm sure she's getting annoyed and impatient as you seem to be.

How long have you guys been together?

How old are you? If he's shy then he's probably really nervous and unsure of himself. He wants to do things just as much as you do but is scared to make a move. He doesn't want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable and is uncomfortable himself. Talk with him about it. Say how much you like him and how you'd like to do more but don't want to do anything your both not comfortable with. Be patient and let things happen naturally. Maybe give him subtle nudges in that direction, taking the initiative and going a little further but nothing too fast or drastic.