Making Love vs. Sex

I think that manually speaking, making love and having sex are the same thing - the man is penetrating the woman's vagina with his penis. However, there is an emotional difference between making love and having sex. People who care deeply for one another can make love, whereas those who are doing it soley for physical pleasure are having sex.

In my opinion, 'making love' refers to the most intimate thing two people can do. it is sexual intercourse, but between two people that love each other and are having sex not just because it feels good, but also to make the other person feel good as well as being as intimate as humanly possible with another person who is very likely the most important person in their life.

Sex, on the other hand. Is jus intercourse, doesnt have to involve love, its just about making urself feel good.

i dont think oral or dry sex count as 'making love' exactly, because usually that term implies intercourse. but oral/dry sex with a person u love is not just a physical connection. its about making the other person feel good, and vice versa. so its a lot like making love, but not exactly.

Most people would say that making love refers refers to emotional and passionate sex. Making love is a romantic ideal to certain people it sounds better than having sex, bangin, knockin the bottom out of it, doin the nasty, etc. If i had to define making love it wouldnt include dry sex or oral sex, although they may have the same result as making love those are precursors to sex rather than the complete act itself.