Need advice ASAPfast!

Do you need us to answer ASAP cause you are on the trampoline?

If you try to kiss her while jumping on the trampoline you will probably bonk heads. But seriously, why do feel rushed to kiss her, you're only 13. It would be ok if you waited until you were 100. well actual no...but what i'm trying to say is you will know when you are suppossed to kiss her...if you kiss her before that she might not be ready. So just chill, i know it's hard but you'll know when the time comes.

No I'm not on the trampoline right now but will be soon I've already been kissed 2 times but I didn't make the move should I wait until we've been jumping for a while because we sometimes we wrestle around and stuff. When we're on are backs should I just go for it or ask first? plz help me

• 2 weeks later...

I am a girl i have been kissed before. For me If i was in your situation, i would somehow get into the talk about your sexual life or relaitonship then turn your head until you catch her eyes, maybe rest your head on her shoulder and do a slow nice kiss to the cheek, but that's how i would do it( if i was a guy) i hope this helps. oh yes and your hands i would either hmm if you are sitting up lightly place them on her hips or if you laying down, touch her cheek gently with your hand GOOD LUCK!!!

• 1 month later...

K. Well, take caution, we don't want any broken limbs or shattered elbows. Eiather way. Is the main purpose of kissing her on the trampoline to get the sensation with the jumpfullness, because if it is, then, no, that won't work. Just put your hands on her waist,(her center of gravity.) and jump up. She should come along with you. and while in mid-air, just, try to kiss her, but, much apologies if heads are bumped or something like that. In that case, you didn't get this advice from me

Yeah. But. happy trampoline-makingout-experiences.

Ivy

• 2 weeks later...

yea kiss her while in mid-air. I bet she'll fall for you once you've put her in the hospital...lol. I think the best time is when you two are lying down close to eachother on the tramp and talking. If I was you I would talk but partially sitting up so you two can look at eachother and everything. You'll know when the right time is if she does like you. And whatever you do, don't ask her if you can kiss her! Maybe that works for some ppl but if she is ready to kiss you she would probably prefer you just do it and not have to ask for permission which spoils the moment.