Question about BJ's

Hello,

I just wanted to know if there was a way to make your cum taste any better...my girlfriend told that if you have lots of sweets things to eat or drink that it is possible to make cum taste sweet. Is this true, because she told that hot sauce made it taste horrible so I am sure the reverse can be true. I do oral to so, in turn, my girlfriend she'll give one and chooses to swallow out of personal preference, so I just wanted to make the experience better. I await any and all responses anybody may have.

Thanks

hey. lets just say that to my friends im the one with EDUCATIONAL sex info, when they do more than me lol. but ur mistaken about eating more sweets and crap lol, thats a LIEEEE, just a great excuse to eat more sweets. the truth is, the only way to make your cum taste better is by being a STRICT vegitarian, this goes both ways. apparently even a bite of meat will taint the taste....but honestly i dont know how much better cum can taste from extra carrots.

"Some people think the food guys eat has an impact on sperm taste.

*Food containing naturally-occurring sugars, such as fruit (and even real ale) are believed to produce a finer vintage.

*Red meat, and diets rich in dairy produce may not go down so well, so guys should go easy on the milk and cheese, as well as onions and garlic -just be aware that these are foods that play an important role in a balanced diet, so don't cut it out completely!

*Smoking, alcohol and coffee are also thought to mess with semen taste, as are your state of health and any medication you might be taking."

*information provided by: link removed

-DG724

Hello...here's my little contribution...

Something that definitely does help is fruits that contain citric acid and sugar, as this helps to improve the taste... Orange juice does well serve the purpose, yet pineapple juice is the "alltime classic"...if there is such a thing...lol

Things to avoid are fish, garlic, onions, beer, milk and coffee, as they result in a rather nasty note...

Supposedly chocoöate does also do some good...just give it a try...

Actually, recently I saw an educational sex show, and I've always thought (from what girls tell me) cum tasted salty, and the taste could not change. However, on this show they said that sweeter things do make it taste better, and they suggested fruit, such as pineapple (which is supposed to work best). Anyways, it could be true, but it's a T.V show so don't believe everything you hear.