I'm having a problem healing

Uthman

I posted my story awhile ago on here. I'll give a brief run down of what happened and what is going on with me. I had been staying with my gf at her apartment for several months after she moved up near me about 10 months ago. My gf and I were pretty good although we had a few issues lately but nothing too horrible. We had a talk and we both said we saw a future with each other.

My gf had to go to NYC to see her mother for a month as her mother was paying for her to be down here in Florida to study. She promised to come back and we had plans shortly after she was to return one month lather. The reason she was going to NYC then was because I had my annual training in the army. I ended up not having to go to the AT as I was getting out of the military during the next month.

The girls mother wined and dined her in NYC during the first week. After the first week the girls mum told her she can't afford to pay for her to be down in Florida anymore. The girl called me crying and I was upset and couldn't think rationally. I called back the next day to try and see what we could do so she can stay and she told me they already made the decision to stay. The girls mum already had a job for her there before she even came up and kept her busy. As time went on she got nastier with me and said we will probably break up but other times she would text me she misses me.

After the month was up she came back with her mother and I had to pick them up at the airport. I held her hand as we drove and she had tears in her eyes and she even kissed me. We got to the apartment and they wanted to get food so we went out to eat and the girl acted normal with me like old times. We then arrived back at the apartment and she said we have to talk. Her mother did not let her have any time with me until the very end. We went down and sat in her car and she read a letter telling her my feelings about her. She then told me its too late and went on about every bad thing I did during the relationship and how she is not attracted to me. She even sat on my lap and we decided to kiss to see if anything left. We kissed for like a min and then she said she felt nothing and there was nothing left between us. She then dumped me after 2 years together. She wanted NC but agreed to text me when she was out of town so I was not wondering and that we can talk once a month.

It turned out the whole thing about her contacting me was a lie. I have not seen her since and she deleted me from skype and other online accounts after about a month.

I am having a hard time healing about this whole situation. I felt that I did not say what I wanted to say as the lack of time felt like a gun to my head. I feel even more hurt as she promised this would not happen and she was coming back. My anxiety has come back after a long time. Many of my buddies said they would come back but never did from the military. It scares me that I could go to her apartment and she was there even if we were not together but makes me feel even worse that she wont even talk to me... it feels like she died. I don't understand how someone I lived with and said she saw a future with me could go and act in such a way.

I know how you feel. Been in somewhat a similar situation.

What do you plan to do now? What do you want to happen? Who do you talk to about this?

I think you have to try move on now, try to occupy yourself with other things, like working on your career, or your relationship with other important people in your life, or do the things that you love, like travelling or whatever it is that keeps you alive.

Archived