This hurts so bad

Ok, I know i need to get over him but it is so hard...... a couple weeks ago we planned on having sex and we were going to do it on new years, or at least i had planned on it when he came over to spend new years with me. well he ditched me to go to a party to go get drunk.... and this hasnt been the first time hes ditched me since weve been going out. anyways he ditched me again yesterday to go and work on his car. i told him to go do whatever and id go hang out with someone else and do something else with him. I was going to break up with him last night...... mostly becuase my mom was making me becuase he dropped out of school and he treats me like crap a lot of the time.

anyways, we broke up last night over IM. and weve chosen to remain friends. (he broke up with me, but only becuase i didnt get to first). my friends all told me he treated me bad and i guess i iddnt see it till these past few days.... now it hurts so bad becuase i think he could have just been using me... i dont regret anything i did with him becuase he was my first love (even tho he may not have loved me back). this hurts so bad...... ive been crying since new years even and i just dont know what to do. im a total wreck.....

someone please help! make the pain go away!

well thast like a hard one well i no u felt like u loved him n all but he was a jerk who treated u bad u need to meet soemoen new n see how muhc better they will treat u then u will see that he was all wrong for u of course i kant make the pain go aways itll stay there for quite a while i no how u feel i dont really no wut else to say so yea sry!

well - no one can take the pain away. all i can say is i have just experienced losing my first love as well - and it is truly important to have no regrets. don't go back to him whatever u do, no matter what he does/says...boys like that never change. The important thing to remember is that you really learned from this relationship...and you won't make that mistake again - because i'm sure there was some sort of warning sign that it was going downhill. the pain DOES go away...and i can almost promise you will be happier without him.