PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

For anyone out there can u please help me...It seems as if i dont know what to do... I tried calling my ex b/f but it seems as if he never answers my calls when i tried calling him. I am so much in love with him. But heres the thing he goes back to toledo in a week. Which is about a 2 hr drive away from where i live. Should i try to call him and hang out with him before he goes back home or should i just leave him alone and not call him again...knowing that he wont call me back...i really wanna see him but im trying to decide on whats the best thing to do. Last week when i saw him he just wanted me to give him head after watching a movie and then said he had to leave. Plus knowing that a girl called him while he was over and he told her he wanted to do something with her the next day.. And when i was drunk on new years eve he keep telling me that he was gonna come over so i keep calling him to see if he was and i think i called him too many times. DO u think its possible that he doesnt like me anymore because i keep calling him....i just dont know what to do can u PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

oh dear, I don't think he likes you anymore. I'm sorry. It seems like he was just using you that one night. If he wanted to see you before he left, he would have made plans with you. There's a great book out, "He's just not that into you." It will clear up everything. Yeah, in the mean time, I wouldn't contact this guy anymore - you deserve better.

yea I'm sorry to say I think he's using you hon. You should back off and not call him anymore. Besides, he knows you called already(many times) and if he wanted to call you back he would have. I think you deserve someone a lot better than him so keep your eyes open- but I think you should start looking elsewhere. Hope you find the better match soon!

Just want to tell you how I see things.

thanks for ur advice. but thats the problem i lost my virignity to him. it seems as if i will always be in love with him. Can u give me any advice as to how to get over him. Hes always on my mind. I dont know why guys do this to girls. Maybe because hes a bad boy an i seem to always fall for the bad ass. is there something wrong with me because i like him so much!

I think only time will help. I know it's difficult - it seems like you really cared about him. In the meantime, hang out with friends, spend time on your hobbies, watch some movies, read some books. I swear, things will get easier with each passing day. Good luck!

Awww, you know what Kimmie, your situation reminds me a lot of the guy I lost my virginity to at around your age. I can still remember the weeks of emotional pain and agony that followed that day!

I can tell you, as someone who has been through almost exactly what you're going through, that this guy is not very nice. He's immature and is using you for sex. I know this probably hurts, and isn't what you want to hear, but I can pretty much guarantee you that I'm right (along with the other posters here).

There is no easy way to just 'get over' your first love. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. The sad part is that you thought he was a different guy; you've found out the hard way that he isn't the guy you thought he was. It's tough, but you can learn from this mistake; wait a while until you have sex with another guy. Next time, make the guy wait until you're 100% ready, and until you trust him completely.

I know that what you're feeling right now feels very real to you, but I can promise you that in a little while, you will move onto better things and realize that you're very worthy of having a guy who treats you well. Your standards will probably go up quite a bit after this, or at least they should. Situations like this can teach us a lot about who we are, and what we really value. He's a jerk; you can tell that he is because he only comes around when he wants sex from you. That's not love hun.