I feel like my own cousin is ignoring me please help!!!!!

Malik19

I have a female cousin who is 31 and Im 19 almost 20 and she is half black and half puerto rican and married with no children. Ive never met her in person before and I still have yet to see her. However I have her as a friend on facebook. What I feel really awkward about is the fact that I am sort of attracted to my own cousin and I know it sounds weird even for me but its true. I message her sometimes and when I do sometimes she responds sometimes she doesnt and when she doesnt I feel like she is ignoring me. Or sometimes I may post something positive on my page sometimes she likes it sometimes she doesnt. Today asked if I would be able to see her over our grandmothers house this weekend because she lives out of state but not too far from where I live. She said that she couldnt because she had to work with a

client at her job. But a few weeks bore this she said that we could see each other last week or this week but we cant now sadly. I really want to see her and I feel like she is ignoring me now. She told me I will be able to see her and she said LOL. After she sent me that message I didnt respond until about 4 hours later cause I wasnt home and I told her sorry for the late response and she never messaged me back after that. Im starting to take it personal now that she wants to avoid me. Please this is really tearing me up inside!!!

You're taking this WAY too personally!! She's a cousin you've never met. She's much older than you and married. I'm thinking about my cousins that are around 10 years younger than me and we've met, we're not close and don't see each other often and I'm sure they've posted MANY things I haven't "liked" or responded to on FB. There's one of several that messages me occasionally but it's all casual and we go months w/out messaging. My point is...this isn't personal, you're basically a stranger and her responses or lack thereof aren't anything personal towards you. I think it's typical of the way most people handle acquaintances.

As for FB, there's so many posts every day, it's not possible for most people to see everything that's posted. It's not about her ignoring you. She's living her life.

- She's way older

- She's a woman and probably definitely knows you're attracted to her and likely finds you creepy, especially because you constantly try to see her and act kinda desperate saying things like sorry for the late response when she does it all the time.

Archived