Should I let him go?

love1985

I've been dating my guy 5 months....and a month ago we were laying in bed talking about past relationships....and we made a pact that if our feelings changed for the other person, and we realized that this isn't going to lead to marriage, that we would end things with the other person right away and not waste their time. Then I made him pinky swear. He thinks I'm cute and probably a little neurotic, but who wants to have their time wasted? It's selfish.

That is very cute faraday. And a nice way of making a serious conversation a little bit lighter.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll find one. There are many wonderful men out there, and you sound pretty level headed, so I'm sure you'll get snapped up soon It's okay to be sad for a bit...but then start putting yourself out there again, holding true to what you want...and knowing that there are great people out there...just like you, that are looking for honest, healthy relationships.

That is very cute faraday. And a nice way of making a serious conversation a little bit lighter.

Thanks. He was laughing so hard when I made him pinky promise, he said he hasn't done it since elementary...it just felt right...and now it's one of our inside things.

You'll find one. There are many wonderful men out there, and you sound pretty level headed, so I'm sure you'll get snapped up soon It's okay to be sad for a bit...but then start putting yourself out there again, holding true to what you want...and knowing that there are great people out there...just like you, that are looking for honest, healthy relationships.

Thanks love. Actually I didn't need to contact him because he text me this morning and said Happy Tuesday. I'm trying to have restraint to text back. But it's clear that the grass isn't that much greener right now for him either.

Archived