Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Healing Journal of Rongacecube

Rongacecube

Deep inside of course i'm wishing her to be back, but the only way to let that happen is to let this go first.

Woke up feeling good today. It's been a long long time since i have a deep sleep.

Had a good beard shave and spray myself with new cologne before heading for intern work, telling my inside today onwards will only be better.

For my breakup story here you can search my other thread call She's gone and i don't know what to feel.

I'll keep posting my journal of healing day by day, and hopefully for those people who are going through breakup you guys can share your stories as well and we will go through it together i promise.

i thought i am alright the whole day until i finished work and came home. I turn on the computer and started to run through facebook. I blocked her facebook account long time ago, but i don't know why when i continued browsing, my tears just started rolling down my cheek. Memories just storm through my brain and it hurts so so much now. I really miss her. I really really do

Archived