hey everyone.. i just wanted peoples advice on something.. theres a guy i really like and have liked for w hile now but ive never had the guts 2 talk to him. its preety stupid .. its preety stupid .. everytime i see him i just kinda freeze and cant do anything we both know each other from elementary school and he lives near me but whenever i see him he just kind of looks away quickly and enevr says anything. a little while ago i passed him in the street i think he kinda was waiting for me to say something ... thats happened a couple of times..i dont know what to do cos im going away soon... what should i do?

thanks for your help.!

oh yeah another thing.. i dont know if this means anything.. tell me what you think...when we were younger ( elemtary school) there was a party at my house and i saw him and his friend sneaking around in my room. i rushed inside and found this note that said something like ''i like you' ... so i went outside and he was standing with his friend and he kinda said ' it was him i swear' ... i was kinda confused ... i thought it might have just been a prank.. anyway im going on now so yeah... thanks for your help !

How old are you?

I'm pretty sure he likes you - if he left that note back then, knowing elementary school; it's casual for guys to let the girl know like that because hes too shy to say it up front.

he kinda was waiting for me to say something ... thats happened a couple of times..

Obviously he is kind of shy - he might be afraid that he'll do something wrong if he makes the first move or might not have the courage to go for it. I think you should just start talking to him about some random stuff (school work, weekends etc) get to know each other a little.

Remember; relationships don't just pop outta nowhere, they develop.

Hope I helped