Quick questions

Esprit

Hullo everybody! Alright - I gave my boyfriend oral for the first time last night and I just have a couple of questions.

1) Before I started I was kissing him (ears downwards) and when I got around his hips he started shaking a bit (kind of like having chills, only more noticeable) ...Is that normal?

2) Seeing as it was my first time I wasn't really sure how to go about it or what would feel best for him, but he came fairly quickly, and to be honest I didn't really notice at first that he had even come at all... So I guess what I'm asking is, would he have come more if it had been more pleasurable?

Thanks!

1) Those chills were from him getting excited/nervous about what was going to happen. Maybe you could have his a "soft" spot on him that either tickeld him or really aroused him. Either way, it was a good thing not a bad thing.

2) Where did he cum? Was it in a towel, in your mouth, or somewhere else? He could have came quick because of how aroused/excited he was when you were doing that to him. Male ejaculation is 90% mental and 10% physical. The more he thought about it and the whole situation just made him cum quicker. As for the amount, well not all guys can dump out gallons of cum when they ejaculate. Plus, as the previous person said, he may have cummed before he was with you (rubbed one out before seeing you) and he didn't have any left.

If he did the cum, then he enjoyed it. Don't worry about making it more pleasurable, since you already can get him to the end result, so it's pleasurable enough for him. Plus if you making him cum really quick, then it may just be too enjoyable for him.