Everything is coming down at once

Amp33

I feel like one thing after another just keeps trying to break me down. Last week my friend kept ignoring me, and I'm completely unaware as to why. Last weekend I was let go of a job after only three days, because apparently I wasn't "suitable" for the position. This evening a guy that I was casually dating told me that he was no longer interested.

The feeling of rejection these last two weeks is wearing me down. I feel completely unworthy of anything at this point. "Maybe it's something to do with me, the way I'm acting, etc." but the thing is.. I'm not acting or doing anything different. I'm just plain ol' me. I'm a kind person, I'm an easily relatable person, and a hard worker. I feel so insignificant and worthless right now.

I try to go to the gym to get my mind off of things but it doesn't help.. Any suggestions? I'm not much of a hobby person..

Use it as a cleansing opportunity, close the old doors, open new ones. Get a job doing something you love doing; if the past employer felt you weren't "suitable" whatever that means, and you feel like you were doing everything appropriately there, maybe your heart just wasn't in it. The guy..let him go..he wasn't the right because you wouldn't have wants to chase after something only you wanted if the feelings weren't reciprocated. When I'm going through what you are, I use it as an opportunity to revamp by daily routine, treat myself to a spa day (even an at home spa day w mud masks,manicures, pedicures), get back into a workout routine, eat healthier, just overall start fresh. I know that's a little vague, but I think you could turn this into a positive.

Archived