new girlfriend is hesistant about sex

jmantra

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My question is why are you settling for someone like this? You deserve to be with someone who is compatible sexually, emotionally and affectionately. These are big things in a relationship. I really hear you when you say you fell for her, but do you really want to be with someone with whom you don't feel happy? People are their actions, not their words, and you can't change people Jmantra - your options are to accept the situation as it is or bravely close a chapter and find what you really want. I so wish you the best - you deserve it!

I think she is confused about you , and she do not want to leave you but beside this she also think about her married life. This is the main problem between both of you and if you want a clear answer, Then discuss seriously with her about your relationship.

My question is why are you settling for someone like this? You deserve to be with someone who is compatible sexually, emotionally and affectionately. These are big things in a relationship. I really hear you when you say you fell for her, but do you really want to be with someone with whom you don't feel happy? People are their actions, not their words, and you can't change people Jmantra - your options are to accept the situation as it is or bravely close a chapter and find what you really want. I so wish you the best - you deserve it!

That's a little easier said then done at this point, she has become more affectionate with me, we have intimate, and she has told me that she has fallen in love with me. At this point I think if I leave her I would hurt both me and her.

I think she is confused about you , and she do not want to leave you but beside this she also think about her married life. This is the main problem between both of you and if you want a clear answer, Then discuss seriously with her about your relationship.

She told me she wants to file for divorce and move on with her life, the problem is money (she is disabled and on a fixed income) and cooperation from her husband. The main issue is money, and she is trying to save money to get the divorce done.

The issue is not money. Because she is disabled, in all likelihood her husband would pay alimony.

Not really, the husband can't pay alimony because he can't keep a job due to him being an alcoholic.

And "cooperation" from husband? Is he not aware that she takes lovers on the side?

No he is aware that she is dating someone, he is also dating someone as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived