About 9 months ago i met this guy in a chat room. He wasint talking, and he had a catching id to me. so i im'ed him, we talked, and he was upset about what was going on in his life at the time.

We talked for 20 hours straight that day, nothing but normal things, i had so much fun and he was happy too. We became best friends, talked every chance we got, and it was hard to separate us. He came first in my life and i came first in his. he was my very best friend i had ever had.

As time went on, i started to get feelings for him that i had never in my life encountered. They grew more strong as time went by, so i mentioned this to him, and he was feeling the same way. But was upset about it, because he had been hurt so many times. He gave me a chance, and we talked 24/7 no matter what. If i wasint with him, i was so upset. He is my everything. Time went on and my parents started to notice something strange about me. they began to think i was on drugs and things like that. Thus they searched my room, and found information about my boo and me.

They found out that he was 5 yrs older than me, and i am 13. They didnt understand that he would do anything and everything for me. He always bought calling cards so we could talk anytime we wanted and always respected me, he always told me positive things, never anything wrong.

They tried taking him away, but we got back together. Then they caught us, so they turned off the long distance and threatened me and my boo. We didnt listen though, we love each other. We are still together, and are going to try to keep fighting on. this is tough, and we would like some advice, some pointers, anything.

Your Parents are just worried because you hear all those horror stories on the news every night about the kids the meet on the internet and run away and then the guy rapes the girl or kills her. They are just scared I am pretty sure your Boo is a great guy but you are so young that you guys can stay in touch for years until you are older. Be friends again. I know you willl always love him but at the moment maybe it would be better to wait until you are 16 or 15

Thats very hard, becuase u kno everyone is thinkin that he is way too old for you, and that he is playin you. I would say that first of all u should be careful, but the way you make him sound is that he is a really nice guy, so i understand this. Your parents are probably never going to understand, because so many stories about people meeting online and having bad things happen are out there. If you really love him,amd trully in your heart feel there is noone else, then i think you should definitly persue your feelings. At the same time though, dont block out your family. Its only goin to mkae them concerned and mad, which in the long run will turn them against your guy even more. You do kno that if he is five years older than you, and u are only 13, that things the two of u do is illegal. In some states kissing is illegal, never mind talking about rape. Your parents can press charges against him, so u have to realize this and be careful. Waiting until your old enough to be with him is a very long time, and im sure that you wont wait ne ways. But if it is your ONLY choice, adn you chose to wait for him, then this would be your true love. But if you can't see yourself waiting for him, then you have to re think some things. You are only 13, and it kinda worries me that this older guy is interested in you, but then again age doesnt matter at all. Age is a minor thin\g when 2 people are in love. I think you have to sit down with your parents and talk to them about everything. make sure u tell them that what they are saying and what they believe has an impact on you. They are prolly gunna be against this for a very long time. Have they met this guy? If not, maybe they should, just to see what a great guy he really is. Maybe your parents should meet his also, so that they know about his background. It may give them something more to go on, in accepting the two of you. But whatever happens I just hope the 2 of you are together. Good Luck

lata

hey, thank you so much for responding, this is so hard on us, and we really do wana make this work. N yes, we do know that my parents could press charges, and this does concern us, because they have threatened us. He cried, and it hurt so bad, he crys because he doesnt understand why no matter what he does to try to prove he really loves me, they jus shrug it off and think hes trying to control my life. they have also said that he has brain washed me, which is not true at all. like i said, we were jus friends we didnt expect to fall this deep in love. and yes he is such a wonderful person. i have been played by an older guy when i was 11, and i was stupid, i shouldnt of even been talking to a guy that was 26, he scared me so much, but they didnt pay no mind then. and i am guilty of forgettin my family sometimes.

i wish i would of never made that mistake, they would of never figured out bout us. i guess thats somethin like when u live n learn. i am learning so much, and i know they are scared for my safety, but i have always been very careful what i get myself into, and i know in my heart this guy doesint mean anything bad, he trully loves me, i can hear it in his voice. im a scorpio lol, i can scence a lier a mile away, nobody can lie to me without me figurin it out and i am willing to wait for him, he is so so good to me, and when we meet if he is totally diff, then i will leave, but i know he isint that way. nobodys perfect, but in my heart hes perfect to me, weather he has epilepsy or not, i will always be by his side I am so glad u guys responded to me, i was so scared to say anything to anyone, in the fear they would turn us in, i dont wana loose my boo, hes my world, i dont wana live without him.

i trully hope we will be together in the future. Thanks again for answering!! 8)

Thanks

Ashlie N Mike

sorry, i forgot to add this to my last reply, i have tried talking to my parents, but they wont listen, they just say that they know whats right and i dont know what im getting myself into, they also said the only reason he wants to send monry is to trap me, and thats not it at all. also i would love for them to meet my boo, the only thing is, in 2 weeks he has to have surgery because of epilepsy, and i am so worried about him, he is worried and im trying my hardest to b there for him. when i try to talk to them my step dad threatens to beat me if i dont shut up, and he said he will press charges if we talk and he finds out. we r very caustious right now, i hope to god someone helps us, but i dont think there is much of anything anyone can do because of the law please write back i would love to hear from anyone!!

Thanks,

Ashlie and Mike