i like him ... but i dont ...

imdead18

i have this friend .. ian ... hes really nice and we have great convrsations ... hes always flirting with me and i know it ... and i welcome it ... he has a great personality and i love talking to him ... im just not physically atracted to him... he askedme if i was interested in him a few days ago and i didnt know what to say .. i dont want to hurt his feelings ... and also i kinda do like him but .. i dont ... i dont know what to do ... will i eventually learn to be atracted to him cause his personality ... am i this shallow .. i totally want a guy with a personality just like his but .. i also have to be attracted to him in some way shape or form.. and im just not attracted to ian ... what should i do? ... thanks for any help you can give!!!

i think u r just thinking him as ur firiend,and nothing more. u said u r not attracted to him, and i think u should be honest about ur feelings, otherwise it won't be fair for both u and him. u r not shallow at all. talk to him, say u just wanna be good friends, and nothing more, maybe he will understand.

it is best to deal with right here and now...if you only like him as a friend than that is the message you ned to send to him.

If later your feelings change, then you can let him know otherwise...but that is something you can't know for sure...so it is better to just be honest about it now...and not give him false hopes...

I don't know...

One time there was this girl who was just crazy about me. Go figure . Anyhow, she kept asking me out. I would accept, as I was alone at the time and enjoyed her company. I was not attracted to her at all...at first. Gradually, over time she became more and more beautiful to me. She wasn't changing, I was falling in love. We wound up being together for 7 years, and we were soul-mates.

When I look at pictures of her today, she is still the most beautiful person that I have ever laid eyes on