It's been a while since I've last posted but heres a link to my last post: link removed

But to sum it up real quickly, the is this girl I have known of for a bit over a year now. I didnt have any feelings for her last year but I developed a fondness for her within the last few months. I don't know what came over me but all of a sudden I started to notice her a lot more than I did in the past, even though I barely talked to her in the previous school year.

Now the situation I have now is a bit different now. I started talking to her whenever I got the oppurtunity in the halls and walked with her to a couple of her classes. It was a bit awkward talking to her the first time, mainly because we were in the same class together last year for every day, and to introduce myself a year later made it a bit strange. But after I got over that, we started to make some small talk about class, her plans for the weekend, holidays, etc. But sometimes I see her briefly as we rush to avoid being late for class, it seems like she doesn't see me. I've been told that its part of her shyness but then when I smile at her when she and/or I dash by, I can see her eyes move and lock onto me for just a split second, barely even noticeable if I wasn't focused. I am slightly perplexed at what's really going on.

I know this is starting to drag on, but there's another thing. The last time I talked to her was the day before xmas break began. We were talking about the long break and before we headed out for our classes, we exchanged our happy holidays to each other. Now what I need some input on is what should I say when I see her when we get back? In a way, I'm not sure if I am close enough to her to get any of her contact info (phone number, msn, etc.). She is a really nice girl and we are both on decent terms with each other, but I'm not sure if what I have thought out to say would be right. I'm just wondering if a compliment about her looks, or how she feels would be sufficient and how to bring it about.

I appreciate any advice or input. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas everyone.

it maight be that shes shy i cant really tell if thats what it is .... but if youre planning on moving it along alil after the break id say ... ask how her vaction was what did she end up doing .. stuff like that at first ... i wouldnt right away compliment her on her looks it might take her by surprise or sumtin ... go into small talk ... than to get her screen name first so after the talk about the break be like so do you have a screen name ... ya know no big deal it doesnt have to be hidden in words lol its all good ... and than maybe just befor the weekend so on friday after talking to her all week at least alil everyday ya might mention .. ya know you are very pritty ... and look her in her eyes and be very scincere ... thad be soo nice and than she has the weekend to think about it and than when you get back on monday dont be so quick to talk to her take it slow again and pass by and just smile ... and maybe on tuesday you can talk again normally and see how it goes ... hope i helped!!