Does anyone believe in winning the one you want?

a question

Does anyone believe that you can win the one you want, make a lost love return or any of the other 'potions' or strategies out there on the internet?

I have trawled extensively on this subject through people such as Cucan Pemo link removed

Also the ebook "how to get your ex back" which i practiced last year and she did come back.

Also the Double your dating by David D'Angelo. This says you can get the powere of attraction.

I mean they were attracted to you in the first place right? so, that attraction can remain and be reignited if you learn how to act, behve, control your emotions and not be too giving and more aloof in general which seems fine but how when you dont see them.

Or do exes actually think about you whether it be 3 months or 3 years of being toghether as once they are deemed you bf/gf they are because they want to be known as such.

Points of view please so, i can see what you guys think!

HOW DID YOU ISE THIS EBOOK IDEA TO GET YOUR EX BACK ? I AM IN THAT SITUATION RIGHT NOW . SHE LEFT 2 WEEKS AGO AND NEVER EXPLASINED ANYTHING . ALL SHE SAID WAS AFTER 2 MONTHS OF ASAING HER ? SHE THINKS WE ARE DIFFERENT . SHE NEVER SAID THIS EVER . I AM DISAPPOINTED AND CONFUSED . WE HAD PLANS TO MARRY AND GET ENGAGED IN THE NEAR FUTURE . NOW . SHE SAYS IT IS OVER . . THANKS FOR INPUT . HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! R.M.

Love is not something to be won, it is something that happens. If you are changing your behavior to win someone back then you are not doing it for the right reasons and will probably revert back to your old behavior at some point. Change for your sake and if you end up with the ex then that's good. If not then it wasn't meant to be.