ok i met this guy named donald...and he is so cute...i met him at a party and we had an instint attraction and then we started talking thorught the week and since we go to diffenrent i was going crazy cuz i couldne't see him...then 2 saturdays ago i went to a chrimas party w/ him and was all over him and liked him so much and i had so many feelings for him then that night he asked me out and now we are dating...then after saturday like monday and tuesday i coulden't get my mind off of him like he was all that i could think about...and i didn't want to be with any other guy at all...then as the week went on my emotions kinda went downward like i dind't like him as much and now i don't even kno if i like him any more...but i dont get it....y would i be head over heels for this guy 2 weeks ago and now im like barely attracted to him??? and now i wish i was with these other guys and i think about cheating on him all the time... and i would never cheat on a guy i mean never... that word isn't even in my vocabulary and now im like well maybe.... and i kno i shouldn't and i prolly wont but i mean i never even thought about it with my ex b/f's when i was dating them... i just don't get it...and i cant break his heart i mean he has already told me that he loved me and i when he said that i didn't kno what to say and he was like..."you dont have anything to say?" and i felt bad cuz i can't lie to him i mean i still like him...not love him and i actually thought i loved him at one point in time or at least could fall in love with him....but now i dont kno what to do i mean i still kinda like him...and he "loves" me and he is all the time telling me "u mean the world to me" and "ur all that i can think about" and " i dont kno what i would have done if it wasn't for you" and stuff like that and i feel bad but what can i do...i just cant come out of no where and tell him i dont feel the way i use to any more...im just stuck between a rock and a hard place...please help me...signed~depressed and stressed~

or

~shortstop543~

If you want an honest opinion, even from a guy's point of view. This guy may have had your ultimate attraction in the beginning, you thought he was cute, probably funny, and fun to talk to. My guess is, that after a few weeks of getting to know him...he unloaded his feelings MUCH too early. He stopped becoming a challenge to you, and now you're bored. It may not sound like it is the best thing in the world, but that seems like the most reasonable explanation of why you no longer have any feelings for him.

Yes, cheating is bad too...if anything...break whatever you have off before he gets too too attached....that'd would be the respectable thing instead of cheating on him...