a girl might say "we just don't have any chemistry&quot

sfboi415

Guys, you know it's an ultimate downer when a girl finally explains to you why you haven't gotten anywhere with her. To some of us, the word chemistry makes us scratch our head in wonderment..

Chemistry?

But guys, on rare occasions have there been moments where the girl who wasn't interested in you for over a period of time, regained her interest in you because of something you did or say? So far it hasn't happened to me, but it would be cool to read a "slim-chance-of-success" story from one of you lucky guys. Because a part of me believes that a lack of chemistry is not the end..

Thanks

But guys, on rare occasions have there been moments where the girl who wasn't interested in you for over a period of time, regained her interest in you because of something you did or say? So far it hasn't happened to me, but it would be cool to read a "slim-chance-of-success" story from one of you lucky guys. Because a part of me believes that a lack of chemistry is not the end.. Thanks

At my school, I was at the office getting a pass to class. When I started going towards my class down te seemingly empty hallway, I saw the girl I like who is regarded as "the most beautiful thing" in the hall. Then, her big, strong, highly aggressive bf came out and started yelling at her. Then he started to hit her but I lifted him up with one arm and spiked him onto the ground. The girl jumped into my arms and we live happily ever after...

...if that's the story you're looking for, it doesn't happen like that (sry about the joke). But seriously, I've read it is possible for a girl to like you later on if she doesn't now. It just takes time and you have to get to know the girl you like better. Just start a "relationship" more like a friends relationship rather than a dating one. Maybe, she'll see what a great guy you can be and she'll fall for you!

chemistry means that exactly...attraction to someone is based not only on things a person does, says etc...but an actual chemical reaction between pheremones of each person.

If there wasn't that chemistry coming into play...we'd all be going around lusting after each other just due to being men and women.

If someone says there isn't "chemistry" it basically means they aren't attracted to you in a sexual manner...you don't "excite" them. Don't take it personally. That part of things can't be controlled...

can someone not be attracted to someone at one point and it change sometime inthe future...yes, it can happen...on rare occasion, but it will have nothing to do with things that are said/done.

I disagree. It is possible for someone to develop feelings for someone they weren't attrracted to before, but it won't have anything to do with phermones or a chemical reaction. It has everything to do with what you say and do. If you are nice to the person and are there for her when she needs someone to talk to or help her out, then feelings may develop. She may grow to see how much you care about her and that you have always been there. She'll see that you wouldn't hurt her and wants what is best for her. It may be rare, but it does happen and when it does it is something special to cherish.

As for chemistry, I think its just another way of saying there is a connection between the two of you. It's an intangible category that covers the overall physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual connection between two people. It's hard to explain and is something that you both have to feel.

Don't lose hope. It is possible for feelings to develop over time. Actually, I think that's how the best loves happen. When two people start off just as friends with no interest in romance, learn more about each other and spend time together, and gradually allow love to bloom.

Chemistry to me is feeling attracted to someone even when you dont know them . like i met this guy who my parents thought could be a perfect partner for me . the first time i met him at a social function i felt nothing .everyone else liked him .they said he was good looking and all but i felt nothing .

So i decided to give this another chance just to see if nething changes from my side . This time i met the guy alone and agin i fel nothing . i spoke to him for almost 3 hours and i was bored to death . i didnt like the way he looked or the way he dresses or the way he spoke or even what he spoke .

if there is chemistry between 2 people no matter what is said or done becomes intersting.

I would have to agree with ceema. I do not believe that chemistry is something that happens over a period of time, for the most part at least. all the girlfriends ive had there was always immediate chemistry. I think that another word that you can put in the place of chemistry is interest. By her saying that she doesnt feel any chemistry with you it also means that she probabaly doesnt have much interest in you. Im sorry if that is harsh but that has always been my experiences. Good luck