Chances???

Chance of losing her is..? what do you think?

Anyways, my g/f has this guy friend that she hasn't seen for around 3 years, and all of a sudden somehow he gets her MSN. So she says that he keeps on talking about some random stuff and after few weeks in, he asked her out, not knowing that shes already going out with me. She told me that she just laughed and said no, but they have hung out quite recently and I don't know whats up with that.

I know I might seem overprotective here (I'm REALLY not that type of guy) but I'm just wondering. Do you think she would ditch me and go with him or what?

Chance of losing her is..? what do you think?

Anyways, my g/f has this guy friend that she hasn't seen for around 3 years, and all of a sudden somehow he gets her MSN. So she says that he keeps on talking about some random stuff and after few weeks in, he asked her out, not knowing that shes already going out with me. She told me that she just laughed and said no, but they have hung out quite recently and I don't know whats up with that.

I know I might seem overprotective here (I'm REALLY not that type of guy) but I'm just wondering. Do you think she would ditch me and go with him or what?

Only way ti find out whats up is to ask her. You'll know by her reaction whether shes thinking about it or not.

Hi ksk0_0!~

You have every right to be 'overprotective' and 'wondering.'

Not to sound pessimistic or anything but I find it rather peculiar that your girlfriend didn't mention you or your relationship while she's chit chatting with Mr. MSN the few weeks before he asked her out. If I were him and saw potential for a date, I'd definitely ask. thereforeeee, she should have closed that window of opportunity immediately if your relationship is important to her. Wouldn't you be proud to mention your girlfriend if you haven't seen a long lost friend in 3 years? I don't know what "random stuff" they talk about but I would definitely have the suspicion of flirting. It also doesn't add up if she declined his advances and then "hung out" with him. Sounds to me like she's already beginning to ditch you, ksk0_0. Has she informed Mr. MSN of you while she's 'hanging out' with him? Does that sound fair that she doesn't have the common courtesy to perform the simple task of mentioning you? Is she afraid he [her friend] might not be around after doing so? Hmm...

---