So I been having this problem with my husband, and tonight is our 1 year anniversary. Instead of being here he went to a party, two problems he left at 8 told me he would be here by midnight, never showed. He has one girl there he slept with previously and another that he flirts with avidly. So I am wondering obviously going to a work Christmas party at one of thems houses who happens to be a female, is it wrong to assume, something else is going on????

Ouch! It's the first anniversary! I'll feel the same as you do.

Would he forget about the anniversary? Men don't really remember these stuffs. If not, I think it's better tell him you don't like it. He now has a family and should be more "grounded' and "responsible". Why didn't you go with him there, although it might not be your favorite party?

wow!!! ok!! its so wrong of him to have not been there for you on your 1 yr!!! i dont think PARTY BOY is taking you very seriously. id be pissed, & very unwelcoming when he decides to trot his happy A** in the door!!! say how it made you feel. screw that crap i wouldnt tolerate it! you spent your 1 yr ALONE & online posting on a forum about the lack of trust in your relationship...THINK ABOUT THAT. i hope for your sake you 2 dont make it to your 2nd yr anniversary. girl you need to speak up. theres a definite issue here at hand!

-DG724

I say there is a reason why you are not with him at that party. You know everyone's significant other was invited. I would dump him. I'm a guy, if I leave my woman home it is for two reasons...she gets on my nerves or I have some other intrestes at the party.

DBL

I went nuts, everyones family was invited, but none of them went. I couldn't see dragging my kids to a party full of adults who got toasted and winded up passed out at their bosses house. He marched in at 1:30 am knowing he had to be to work at 6:30 then went back over to wake everyone up. He even cleaned her freakin house up before he came home! I was furious and told him I will not tolerate it again! I told him he should have been with me and his excuse was he would have liked to but realized everyone was too drunk and stayed to make sure they passed out then he hid their keys.

Consequently the excuse he gave for going back this morning. I didn't go either because this girl he slept with before we got together was there and I fore saw myself getting into a huge fight, she tried to break up my marriage to him with some lies.