Need your opinions please :( !!!

I was just reading this article on how to intepret the phone calls from your ex when she has broken up with you.

link removed

I am confused about this part...

First off, it's very difficult to call someone you've dumped and if you receive a cold reaction on top of that, it's like a huge slap in the face. At this point, if your ex had any doubts about dumping you, these doubts just increased. If you still want to be with her, you could play the cold as ice game until she comes running back...begging.

How is it that a cold reaction will make them miss or increase their doubts? Make them run back more? I would think that it would tell them they lost you, or is this what makes them work harder???

Thanks

I am the type of person that would react negatively toward someone being cold on the phone. I would not call them again and write it off as they don't want anything to do with me. I guess it all depends on the girl, but that is a risky game to play if you really want her back.

Someone who had broken up with me who randomly called me might concern me a bit. I'd be thinking that maybe they were sorry they broke up with me, and respond accordingly. But I don't see that as a serious concern coming from you, so I will presume that you were friends first and foremost, and she was simply calling to chat. I would not take it seriously, in fact I might not even make myself available to them on the phone. Especially if it's hurting you, which is what I hear in your post.