Acca exams stress

divz21

Hi All

I keep failing the same exams for my ACCA (professional accountancy exams), they cost a bomb anyway and I am now trying to stick to timetables.. but yet I still am stressing and panicing about it.. and I feel more pressure to finish now since I just got enagaged and getting married next year..

Im tired of working and studying I really have no motivation anymore but I am still trying.. the thought of doing exams scares me and I dont know why I cant seem to relax I have 66 days till exams and yet I feel like I have no time at all.

I just dont know how I am going to do it, How will I get to the end goal? besides learning everything and exam practise thats what everyone who has done these exams has told me.. but because my confidence has gone down the rabbit hole I just dont see myself passing the exam..

I just dont know what to do to motivate myself...I got a first class degree at uni and good alevels and GCSES I have been always on the top of my game but now it seems to have all disintegrated and falling down the rabbit hole of depression...

Archived