How do you "quit" a wedding party?

sammi87

I laugh when I read the bachelor party has been banned, the aunt and uncle are paying for dinner but ONLY at this Restaurant, everybody buy your dress a YEAR AND A HALF ahead???! What, will there be rehearsals for this bloody thing, two hours a night every Thursday night and three dress rehearsals each four hours long where you run through the whole bloody thing???!

Just opt out and say "Sorry, I'm not interested." You're not catholic, so don't feel guilty about not going with the crowd.

And just go ahead and encourage your husband to get in contact with the best man and help the poor boy out. She BANNED the bachelor party???? PULEASE!

Who died and made HER the queen of England?!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I laugh when I read the bachelor party has been banned, the aunt and uncle are paying for dinner but ONLY at this Restaurant, everybody buy your dress a YEAR AND A HALF ahead???! What, will there be rehearsals for this bloody thing, two hours a night every Thursday night and three dress rehearsals each four hours long where you run through the whole bloody thing???!

Just opt out and say "Sorry, I'm not interested." You're not catholic, so don't feel guilty about not going with the crowd.

And just go ahead and encourage your husband to get in contact with the best man and help the poor boy out. She BANNED the bachelor party???? PULEASE!

Who died and made HER the queen of England?!

Thanks! I know my cousin was looking forward to the bachelor party. So I told my husband to disregard the ban, get the guys together (when the time comes) for a poker party and just surprise the cousin with the stripper. That way, my cousin isn't forced to lie to his wife and if she gets irritated with the hubster...who cares? By then, we will hopefully be out of the wedding party anyway

Archived