Am i a glutton for punishment . . .?

Apologies first but I'm a Londoner and not especially articulate when it comes to writing, I guess I'm caught up in the Auto -correct generation....anyway here's my thoughts on what really helps me move on. . .

I have been NC since the night of the BU and that was between Xmas and N.Y.E just gone and I'm doing a lot better thanks to you all....But I gotta admit that in a strange way knowing the truth helps me distance myself from her, I like to push things, ask people questions about how she's doing and the first and second time I hear that she's moved on hurts like hell.....but by the third time I hear how great she's doing I tend to no longer care, or at least no longer try to swallow my tongue in gasping shock...as soon as I can make it all old news the better.....I find that it makes things fact, stops my hope of reconciliation and points me in the right direction!!

Am I weird? or should I pretend that she's regretting her choice to dump me sitting at home pining to get back with me...

I really think NC is fabulous, it stopped me from embarrassing myself and perhaps made her think wow...he walked away calmly, how and why?

But while I sit here waiting for breadcrumbs I would much rather have the stone cold truth , deal with it and move quietly on . . .the sooner the better.

Just a thought.....but I would rather know now than in a months time as that would only make me relapse, so BRING IT ON and let me have it xxxx

To everyone on ENA, you're all fabulous and will see brighter days and I thank you all for being here xxxxx God Speed x

Oh Mate, that's not my point.....

My point is to keep it real, gather all the truths and bad stuff today and deal with it today to stop kidding yourself. . to stop waiting . .

It works for me.

And sorry, WHY does matter so that I do not repeat history. .all I'm saying is gather all information today and deal with it, tomorrow will be so much better.

just what works for me x

Exactly,

All I am saying is that its so much better to realise that from day 1, than to drag it out....Why stay in contact hoping for a different outcome? I simply like to have all the facts at once...from day 1, no hidden surprises later on.....

Perhaps do not go NC until you know exactly what you're dealing with.....know how big or small the wound is....

Hey, I would hate to think I'm healed only to find more bad stuff out later on....I guess it's just me x

Archived