ok well hears the things, yesterday my g/f got kinda confuzed because of things here friends been saying. If you've read my previous post you know im goin out with my ex- g/f again and things are magical. The only reason we broke up before was becasue of the distance. Things were goin great between us 2, we were learning to cope with the distance, until yesterday. Yesterday one of my g/f's friends came to her online and said that they missed her and felt that she was speding to much time with me. This got made me feel every emotion there is because they get to see ehr every day and i only get to see her once a week and now they thing there not seeing her enough. it made me feel like i was losing her and now i have to wait till after christmas to see her cause she might have to see her friends next weekend. I know im being jealous and i love her and i want her 2 be happy but that still leaves me waiting and missing her....i don't want to lose her. i just don't know what to do anymore

hey i think u should talk it over with your g/f and let her do what she needs to do.if she loves u enough and doesn't spend much time with you she'll miss you.trust me i m like that right now i want to b with my boyfriend and we only live a few mins away from each other but we are busy with test and stuff but anyway she'll miss you and i know if my boyfriend told me he missed me and wanted to see me i would see him as soon as i could and tell my friends that would have to b with him and go out with them the next day.any way i hope i helped!