Found my soul mate! I have advice.

vix8

So after all that's happen to me, I've become numb and at loss of passion and desire. At least I'm aware so I can fix that. I came accross my soul mate and we are together, because I KNOW that we are soul mates, and I WILL feel what it's like to love again with him. Exact taste in music, sense of humor, our favourite cereal is french toast crunch, our favourite flavour is blue raspberry, our fav sport is badminton, omg the list goes on... And our communication is like perfect. It just sucks because if I never went through such horrible experiences and numbed myself I would feel more with him. He is perfect for me. Maybe it's a good thing I'm numb for the time being.. maybe because I could accurately pick out the person for me without emotions getting in the way. I'm starting to feel for him more and more each day. It's just weird how things started, because my last two horrible relationships started with such intense passion. In a way I kind of feel like I deserved to find my soul mate, but at the same time I feel like I wasn't ready for it just yet. But I wasn't going to let him pass!

So my advice to all who are trying to find their soul mate... learn to love yourself first. You can do this by analyzing your life story, and then admit to your faults and stop blaming others for your bad luck or why you are the way you are today. The only person who lets things affect you emotionally is yourself. Practise this and go numb for a little while, which means separate your emotions from your thoughts. If you can master that, you can master the knowledge of knowing who you are as a person. Practise not getting mad or upset at anything. Practise not letting anything bother you. Master that and you will be able to think clearly about the decisions you make, and how to react to a situation. But because I've been through this (I actually had no idea I was numbing myself), please don't go as far as me. It is addicting because everything negative can't hurt you. BUT it will suck the passion and desire out from you because without the negative, there is no positive. So balance this out.

This is impossible when you're suffering. What does loving myself have to do with finding a boyfriend.

Do you expect to be able to love someone without loving yourself? Our happiness should not be the responsibility of any other person, If they make you happy that's because the things you love about yourself you see in them. Or the things you wish you were you see in them.

This is impossible when you're suffering. What does loving myself have to do with finding a boyfriend.

Most people don't find unhappy people attractive or good prospects for getting into a relationship with. That's why - if one of your goals is to get into a relationship - it's important to first be happy with yourself. It helps.

Archived