Its almost like hes tryin to get back into my life...?

If u have time, can u read this.....thanks

So, my ex and have been broken up for a little over two months....... link removed

That is all that happened about a week before...........

Communication between us has increased with him doing all the calling and what not. Well on wednesday night i got a phone call and it was him. WHen i answered it was a whole bunch of noises, him talking super lound and hammering. I figured it was his phone that accidently called, so i was like ok whatever. Then a little later it did it again. SO i called him and told him that his phone keeps callin me, and hes like awww im so sorry hey ill call u tomorrwo cause i got to work till 12 tongiht. I was like alrihgt. I really didnt expect a call back.

THe next day i had to go to a meeting for school, and he called at liek 5 30ish. When i got done the meeting i called him back. He was all asking how i was doing, school and what not, and jumped right to asking about me and this guy im kinda sorta talking to. I was like things are good. ANd he said to me Well like i said before Im not talkin to anyone, its just me! i was like oh good.

His roomate was in the background and said somethini about me commin over to see his baby. My ex was like yeah come over please, we will see u in a bit. So i was like fine whatever. I went over and when i was playin with the baby he was steady starrin at me. He kept like tryin to hold conversation, and ask all about everyting thast goin on with me. I even made a comment about how i liked guys that wear pink (who can wear it right) and he was like OH i have a really cute pink shirt let me show u....and went runnin for it. Im like thanks for sharing haha. Then he like kept bringin up things from our past together, like little things. We did a lot of jokin and stuff. SO i left after a little bit. He was like hey u can come over when ever u want ok. i said ok...............so i left.

I dont want to get my hopes up but it went really well, and he was l so intrested in me.......i just dont know what to think of all this.....i want to see what he is gonna do next, but anyone have any thoughts??

At this point it's difficult to say. It's hard on exes (even when they dump you) when they see you start seeing someone else. It's a case of "I don't want you but I don't want anyone else to have you either". It's a signal to them that you're moving on and no longer pining after them.

On the other hand, he could genuinly be interested in a reconciliation. I would continue to maintain NC and let him contact you. If he doesn't make any effort to get you back, you can assume he's experiencing jealousy and nothing more.

Tread lightly, he hasn't really made his intentions clear!

yeah....today i had to go to a study thing for finals commin up next week. While in the study session i got a text from my ex sayin that a friend of his got jumped last night. I asked if he was alright and he called me. I couldnt answer but i texted him and said i would call him when i got out.

I called him, he talked for lie 1 min about his friend being hurt. He started asking me what i was doing, what i was at school for, how it was going with school. And just other junk. He then was like ohh well me and some of the guys just decided we are gonna go see a movie, so what are u doing tonight, I was likeim not sure yet. He was like ohhh i just wanted to see if u were goin partyin or something(he was being dumb cuase he knows i dont party). He asked what i was doing right now and i said i was goin to the mall to get my pay check so i was like i gotta go, he was like well it was good talkin to u. And we said bye....................

So hes being like super intrested in me now.......its all just buggin me...