How Can I Achieve "No Contact" If I See My Ex Everyday?

jg0423

Me and my ex have a few classes with each other in school. We were together for about 3 months when all of a sudden, she broke up with me. She said "she needed a break" which paraphrased, is "I'm no longer attracted to you." I understand that part. The thing that's kinda hurtful is that she started messing with some other guy right after we broke up. She tells me they're "just friends" which I absolutely know is a lie. I guess she's doing that so she won't lose me. She was crazy about me--seriously. Confusingly, It all just came out of nowhere. I know I became a bit clingy and I over-reacted about a lot of things, but I was loyal however. Anyways, I want this girl back. When we first broke up, I poured my heart out to her a whole bunch of times which was incredibly stupid. She wants to be my friend still and wants to me to remain in her life. When I said I would be exiting her life, she texted me saying, "You can't just walk out my f*****g life." Moving on, she says that If I don't talk to her, she'll feel "empty", "alone", and "bored." I don't understand what's going on here. I tried to do "no contact" but I failed. After 3 days of NC, I initiated contact with her through text which was an absolute dumb thing to do. I felt like all my progress was thrown out the window. However, I've started NC once again. The problem is, school starts back up tomorrow and I will see her. Me and her take a Chemistry class and we might actually have to work together. I'm really focused on NC because I want her back, or it could possibly help me get over her. I want to get back up on my feet. But with school interfering with my NC, what am I supposed to do?

I think she is quite simply playing games with you. Take a deep breath and read her text once again : "You can't just walk out my f*****g life."... She is somehow blackmailing you and you need to back off ASAP. Don't worry about this other guy, she will probably dance the same dance with him as she did with you.

I think she is quite simply playing games with you. Take a deep breath and read her text once again : "You can't just walk out my f*****g life."... She is somehow blackmailing you and you need to back off ASAP. Don't worry about this other guy, she will probably dance the same dance with him as she did with you.

The problem is I have classes with her and we might have to work together. What am I supposed to do?

If you don't have to work with her, simply ignore her (even if you're hurting inside). If you have to work with her, stick to your actual work. Don't give in to her smiles, jokes etc. Freeze your emotions inside. If it is too hard, speak with someone else, it will lighten your burden. Repeat as many times as necessary

Unfortunately, I can't. Me and her also have almost the same social circle in school. This is going to be real difficult.

Time to branch out and make some other friends then. As for your ex, don't talk to her unless it's about school and don't talk to her about anything but school. That's all you can do if you can't change classes. I mean, do you have to take this particular class at this time? Would it really hurt if you took it next fall?

Time to branch out and make some other friends then. As for your ex, don't talk to her unless it's about school and don't talk to her about anything but school. That's all you can do if you can't change classes. I mean, do you have to take this particular class at this time? Would it really hurt if you took it next fall?

Yes, I have to take that class. I'm not going to let this girl hold me back when it comes to my education. I'm sure the ignoring her would work. Not so long ago, out of nowhere I began the "No Contact", and in the school hallways she would continuously approach me like if she was thirsty for attention, but I kept on not paying her much mind. I tell you, she was all on me. Me being stupid, I stopped the "No Contact" and since then, things have spiraled downwards. The NC has resumed as of yesterday, and I'm really motivated to continue it with no setbacks.

Yes, I have to take that class. I'm not going to let this girl hold me back when it comes to my education. I'm sure the ignoring her would work. Not so long ago, out of nowhere I began the "No Contact", and in the school hallways she would continuously approach me like if she was thirsty for attention, but I kept on not paying her much mind. I tell you, she was all on me. Me being stupid, I stopped the "No Contact" and since then, things have spiraled downwards. The NC has resumed as of yesterday, and I'm really motivated to continue it with no setbacks.

With regards to "special circumstances"... not so much.

That's not the entirety of what I asked. Do you have to take this particular class this particular semester? Can you take something else for your major now and take that class next semester?

Archived