i love him, i think he loves me so why do i feel like this?!

hi, i've been going out with david for the past month and a half, we had been out on and off before but nothing like this. i love him more than anything else and the thought of losing him makes my wanna burst in2 tears! and i dont know exactly why i am writing on here becuz there isnt a particular problem but things seem weird! i think he loves me, we have lets say "got quite serious". but he thinks i am going to dump him and i think he is going to dump me and i want to get closer to him again and let him know how i feel and how much i like him! how can i do this!? ne ideas?! please reply!

Just talk to him. All guys fear rejection, and you have to understand that guys need to be more or less told the answers.

As for you. The number one thing you should is just be yourself!! Don't think you have to change to get him to go mad for you, he probably already is. But again, you just need to talk to him!!!!! REMIND HIM THAT YOU CHOSE TO BE WITH HIM.

He'll go crazy if you tell him that he's got to remember, YOU CHOSE HIM.

a guy equates that too, "i'm the man!"

Good luck

don't worry about it, if you've been off and on like this before i'm sure this time it wont b different. You might feel like this is different to all those other times, but i'm sure u will get back together and when u do, u will look back at this moment and wonder why u would of even think of that.