Man you women are so confusing :-?

Shinobie

Man some days it just seems like some days girls dont like me and think im not attractive.Like thats the vibes i get.But then somedays i notice some looking my way like today at school.While walking past 2 girls at different times they both looked at me in the eyes and smiled then look away.That usually means they think your attractive rigt?Its just kind of confusing cause its like each day girls seem to act different around me.

Yeah mate I know just what u mean. I get stuff like that alla time...lol.I'm guessing that different females like/see different things in males.Ya know different blokes attract different women.No doubt those that caught your eye were thinking you abit of a looker.Unless u had some breakfast left on your face...lol

Typically the rule of thumb is that you need 3 seconds of eye contact, this shows an actual interest, anything less than that and its not interest it is something else. I would stay away from thinking that if a girl looks at you and smiles that she likes you because this is completley different than being interested in you.

Typically the rule of thumb is that you need 3 seconds of eye contact, this shows an actual interest, anything less than that and its not interest it is something else. I would stay away from thinking that if a girl looks at you and smiles that she likes you because this is completley different than being interested in you.

That is so bullshirtting. Only on very rare occasions can I look at someone I find really hot in the eye for over 3 seconds