We are addicted to each other

behnambehnam

Hi;

We are broken up because she was depressed and we had fights all the time for 6 months.

We are both miserable living in 2 different cities. She said she cant commit but now she says she is changed. I know I am. I miss her like crazy and can't do Jack with my life without her.

Good idea to get back together? We are addicted and obsessed with each other. It doesn't sound healthy I know.

I feel danger but this is much a mess to be apart, endless pain for 2 months since the day we moved out.

How do you think getting back together works?

If you guys feel that way get back together. Couples do argue sometimes . This is normal unless it's about something one of you simply won't put up with in your relationship . Like something that would hurt your relationship. Like cheating or lying ect... Why was she depressed. Hopefully it's something you can help her with. Nothing can stop you from getting back together but your selfs. I hope things work out for you two.

It sounds like you know your relationship w/ her isn't healthy. You say you are addicted to each other and I agree it's not healthy. You say you feel danger and I'm assuming that means danger in getting back together. If want to learn how to live life in a healthy way and have a healthy relationship, getting back w/ her won't accomplish that, it'll feed the addiction and continue to be unhealthy. Think about what you really want in the big scheme of life. Is it an unhealthy, obsessive relationship? If so, good luck w/ it but I'm quite certain you'll end up breaking up again before too long and start the pain all over again. If you want to learn how to live your life w/out this mess of addiction and eventually have a healthy relationship, then go no contact w/ her. That means no contact of any kind.

Yes, it's painful, it hurts like crazy but slowly, over time the pain will ease and you will get your life back. Best of luck.

Getting back together can take some time and some WORK.

In order for this to happen again, successfully, you both need to work on it. Work with what has caused this break up to begin with...

Is it trust issues? Is it no communication? Is it emotional issues?

Whatever it is, it needs to be dealt with.. in order for it to ever work out. If you don't deal with your issues, the same thing will again break you apart.

So- to stop this cycle, and before you go thru with the idea of getting back together, I highly suggest you actually take this break and work on your issues at hand for a while.

Archived