afraid of love?

i havent dated ever. i want to start dating but ive not found the lady that im looking for. but there are some willing to go out with me. should i go out with them so that i would know what dating is like so that when i meet that girl im interested in i will know what to do? is this ethical?

Your subject says "Afraid of love?" So, are you afraid of love? Or just picky? Or are you afraid of being "unprepared" when the right woman comes along?

I don't know how old you are, but if you're young -- especially if you're young -- you should date people to find out what kind of person and personality fits yours. Some people think they know what they're looking for -- usually it's the typical gorgeous model type who is "smart, funny and athletic." lol.

But I have married friends who say they would NEVER have guessed that they would have married their spouse. And yet, that person is the perfect person for them!

Give dating a shot. It's about getting to know people and letting them get to know you. Don't lead anyone on, though -- that would be unethical. Don't get a gf just because you want "experience." Treat dating as an opportunity, and keep an open mind. You may be surprised about what qualities you really like.