How does he feel about me?

nikiritx3

I have been talking to this guy for about 4 months, just these past months we have been practically texting everyday. We talk a lot and when we hang out he ends up mentioning about relationships and making me feel sick and nervous whenever he talks about it. The last time we hung out for lunch, he mentioned it and he said the following things: that he wouldn't mind if a girl asks him out, he wouldn't mind dating a girl 5 years younger than him (i am 5 years younger than him) it would be his boundary line. it felt like he was trying to tell me something in a subtle way. he asked "are you looking for a relationship right now" and i said idk because im afraid to get into something right now but its a possibility. i asked him and he said he wants to wait until hes independent and stable, but said if someone did come into his life now he wud say yes. then he said he wudnt mind me hanging with his friends. soon he talked about how its good to be both physically and emotionally attracted to each other. after all that he never mentioned relationship stuff after when we texting.

I do have a feeling for him but i am afraid that what hes thinking is completely different. Its seriously driving me crazy because i have been having dreams about him for the past week. I feel like i am crazy and i am scared. I feel like he mentions this stuff to me because its either he wants to try with me or hes just helping me. either way all i want is an answer to know how he feels about me. but i feel that if i ask i might feel desperate and needy. (my other friend thinks that if a girl talks feelings to a guy first it might sound needy and obligated for a guy) but i dont believe that myth. HELP ME GUYS!!!

Recently he has been feeling awkward or weird around me too and it seems like he doesnt want to talk to me ): I want to talk to him but i dont want him to think i am being needy or desperate.

with the 5 years difference im 19 hes 24

A man who wants something with you will tell you in unmistakable terms that that is what he wants. You will not be confused as to what it is he wants, nor will you feel need or desparate in telling him exactly what you want from him.

If you want to be with him, tell him directly and ask him if that's what he wants, too. If he hems and haws, then you will know all he is doing is thinking out loud and isn't into a relationship with you.

Archived