I made a mistake

TylerD

Ok so there is this girl i find really attractive and i always catch her staring at me which I like. But I have been talking to people recently and they have been telling me she is really religious and doesnt do anything bad like swear, drink, party, or any of that. And thats ok but im total opposite i do all that stuff. So i was just wondering is it still worth talking to her even though her and me might be completely different people???

No, do not talk with her. Because everyone we talk to *must* be compatible with us in every way. heh. honestly, just talk with her. See if you guys get along. If not, then that's ok, roll along. But I don't see how merely talking to someone & perhaps trying to be friends can hurt.

Thx guys for all the replys. And to clarify the topic a mistake. I didnt want to get into detail but I have wanted to talk to her for a while and friday i was going to but then asked a girl that i saw hangin out with her if it would be alright to talk with her. And the girl said no because she is really religious and wouldnt like me so i started talking with this girl and she gave me her number although i didnt even want it. And I think the other girl saw. But now I realize people tell me that the religious girl i found her name is Jodi she doesnt hate me and what ever the other girl said what just making it up. But there is alot more too it then that lol just dont want to go into detail But hopefully i can talk to her soon hopefull lol.