How can I get over her..?

I mean I love her, she doesnt return that.. and i cant help it.. She use 2 like me.,. and i have liked her all year, and Im really into her and i cant help it.. It hurts everytime i see her with another guy, it hurts when she doesnt say somthing to me.. It hurts when she says somthing that is kind of offensive.. I know i shouldent care about all these things, But i do.. i mean i feel like im acting like a moody teenage girl.. and it pisses me of.. but i feel that way.. and she will never feel that way about me.. and I CAN GET over it.. I mean its gotten to the points where i have had dreams about her.. is that wrong.. Do i need serious help..? I mean im only 15.. and Ive gotten so upset over her this year...! its gay im sorry, if i made u read this and it brought u down.. your advice would be great!

You are experiencing nothing more than a normal crush. Everything you have said is totally and completely normal. You say that she used to like you and I get the impression that the two of you used to speak. Did something happen for you two not to be talking again?? If not, then why dont you try to strike up a conversation with her?? ask her what she has planned for the summer and maybe suggest for you and her and some other people to get together and have fun over the summer. There is no "cure" for a crush and they are sometimes difficule to deal with. But you can try to make things easier by talking to her and at least being able to say you tried. I wish I could ease your pain, but I ghope this helps somewhat.