to JD.

hey if your reading this, i cant deny that i miss you so much old friend, though we had our diffrneces and i completely ruind our friendship, i still miss the golden days of our togetherness. im so sorry i tried to court you but i felt that you were going down a path that you dont want to be, a dark path, and i wanted to be your protector your savior, I hope one day you will see me as i am I hope that one day you will come to your senses. Now that i am no longer around you, the days seems so empty and things aren't just the same without you anymore, right now i chose not to be your man anymore, as ive tried my best to protect and take care of you, to me if you arent my friend your light a sister a daughter someone i want to protect and i want to see succeed in life.

i could talk about this all day, and i really want to. i want to be with you but your too much of a child to realize how much i love you more than just a friend. and to you i will always be just the second option. but now that there is someone nice to protect you and that you literally told me to stay away from your life, i cant say anything except that im happy that you found someone nice, as so have I, i just wish he dosent hurt you or do anything stupid. keep safe always and taht you will always be my friend and companion, as youve told me before that you will never leave my side and will never abandon you, i think its time to part ways.

farewell and thank you for the memories they will always be with me.

Archived