iamkaylee

Hi kaylee

I think life is about getting rid of our old and expired and entring into our new and inspire. what they call the art of "let go"

we should not mix our old and new. when we live our new self, new breath, new cells, new days, ...we are living the flow of life.

it is the world of wonderment and joy and not the world of self pleasing minds...lol..how do you enjoy yourself???

Hugs for you Vic! You know I think you're one of the most awesome people ever.

Cocoon, that's the thing. I have reinvented myself. Several times and I'm mentally and emotionally fairly good with all of it. We all have regrets for things we've done or not done and I'm certainly no different there. The weird thing is that I don't have anything I would really change even if I could. For me, that's been a huge life hurdle, getting past the what if, if only, second guessing hindsight.

I HAVE let go and it surprises me just how much I have. I'm OK with so much now that I never thought I would or could be. I never realized it was even happening. I no longer aspire to change the world or be remembered for some great thing. I am content with small changes, touching another life here and there for just a brief moment.

Kaitlin. I'm actually OK with it. In a way that scares me, but it's also so liberating. She's still there but she's gone and I don't feel haunted any more.

Fun cocoon? Any damn thing I want to, no holds barred! Except bungee jumping - um, no. Life is not really fun. It's hard and we find fun things to do as a distraction. Joy is the real aim. The cry of your first born child, the sunset sparkling on the water, the touch of a lover's hand, the clear, cool air that fills your lungs and brings life. I don't look for fun. Through pain, sorrow, beauty and grace, I seek joy. That is living, the rest is merely existing.

Another transition. For me it's a good one and I think maybe I've finally found a way to make peace with the past and myself. Which is why this is posted in personal growth

I got it!!!

That is what you are missing ,"the bungee jumping'...lol...that is all about falling..falling in love or falling from the sky ...that is how we drop into our self renewing emotion which is wonderment, love and joy...that is how we grow high!!!

LOL! My busted up old leg won't take bungee jumping. I'll pass on that one so I can keep doing a few others a wee bit longer ;-)

Full life or nothing. this is the art of living

The secret is that, every cel of our body can get renewed unless our memory stops our body from renewal,. we shall live our dreams and not our memories.

The secret of renewal is in our breathing."we should not laminate the old and new air"..get rid of all the used air and let the new air fill you from deep within". swimming is the best practice for correct breating and body renewal.. do you workout?? do you swim???

Cocoon,

I lived almost half my life on a barrier island. I swim like a fish and the taste of the sea is my blood. I still walk the beaches and sail as often as I can. Sometimes I will stay out for days on end and let the tide and currents take me where they will. I climb the high mountain peaks and fog kissed valleys I fell in love with as a child. Most of the other half of my life was there. I am torn between both worlds and can never choose one above the other. This last bit will be done day by day, as it comes, for however long it lasts. All my hopes and dreams have been fulfilled. I have but one simple wish and a few things on the bucket list left. Bungee jumping is not one of them. Skydiving is but I am saving that one for a bit.

That is pretty country up where you are. I rode the Harley through there not too long ago. Brought back a few long ago memories and no regrets.

Archived