Still unsure of things and im really confused

Shinobie

Well ive been trying to fight this crap wi8th being bi-polar and all but things are still weird.Its like waitresses at work say things about me when i got this haircut and say i have pretty eyes but i think its all lies to cheer me up.Cause when im out and about maybe only few girls give me looks and they are very slim to none.Sorry ive been trying my hardest to keep happy and stuff and be positive.Its just really hard because people always tell me lies to make me feel better so i wouldnt be surprised if they are.Its like i cant trust anyone at all because they dont want to tell me the truth.but ill try to keep a happy face

Hey man,

my brother is Bi-Polar and im around him constantly........ Learn somethin ( i know im younger but ... lol listen ) ... A lot of girls want check out guys infront of you they are a lot shy're then you think... havn't you ever just glimsed or used your prefieal vision to see a girl and just think wow she was good looking... Girls dont' lie about guys's eyes usually ... They wouldn't bring it up either. But yea' if your bi-polar its not always your fault that somethings wrong... My brother took medicine and it helped him a lot then he decided he wasn't gonna use it and now he's always ... Bi-Polarish.... But yea man i hope i helped..!

Don't let me down now man. You're making good progress.

I doubt all the girls are going to BS you. Some of the girls I dated in my past, I never seen them check me out or nothing, but they all tell me about all the times they had before we hooked up.

So you can't go by that. Hang in there...you sound good for a change, don't mis-step now. You should get to the gym... then they will say you have nice eyes and nice arms!

DBL

Shinobe,

I think most women don't compliment a guy just for the hell of it. I know I wouldn't lie to someone about how they look. So if they are telling you that you have nice eyes, then you should believe them.

Don't dismiss compliments because then they will stop coming.

Keep the happy face.

Don't dismiss compliments because then they will stop coming.

Yes, indeed. That is some good wisdom.

Could someone answer me on this one?:

I don't think women stare as much as men do. I sometimes find myself staring at a some pretty women. But women seem to be more subtle about it. Am I wrong?

In other words, take the compliments, and don't draw hastly conclusions. If it all come to the worst, wouldn't it be nice of her to actually say something to make you feel good. Although women do say the truth usually when they compliment someone.

Hang in there.

Etienne

Etienne, is that your name? It's beautiful

I don't know about women staring. Personally there are times I can't resist looking and I will just glance every chance I get. I've been caught looking before though. It's kind of embarrassing, but a high in a way.