This might be weird, but I feel something brewing in the air. Like something is going to happen today in relation to this whole breakup, or something is going to happen soon.

It's a weird feeling. Intuition.

Anybody ever had anything like this happen when getting over a breakup? I feel oddly peaceful and almost alarmed by that.

I know what you mean. Just kind of a surreal feeling. From my experience, I doubt it means anything.

The few times she texted me during NC I "knew" she did before I looked at my phone. Most times it was after I had woken up from sleep or a nap. It's happened with other stuff too, not just the break up. Maybe it's the start of super powers?

To heck with grad school, I'll go patrol the streets of Gotham.

Yes, did anything happen? If not, no worries. It is a form of denial. Immediately after my breakup some of these feelings were satiated and did come true in a way, but emotions were high and breadcrumbs were coming at me from all directions. Just let it go. Best thing you can do.

No nothing happened. Like others have said it is just a form of denial. I broke down last night. It's like I have let her go but I can't move on. But I have not done anything to sabotage myself. 16 days NC today. I won't be contacting her at all while she is with someone else.

Archived