He hangs with his ex girlfriends family :(

My boyfriend of 2 years hangs with his ex girlfriends family, they own the local pub.

He says that family night is on wednesdays and he never goes on that day. I dont know if she goes but he said sometime she does.

For the last month he has been going every wednesday.

I cant tollerate it that well and it gets me angry inside cas he doesnt understand my feelings.

He said he loves me and I have nothing to worry about.

His mother died 5 years ago and they were very supportive at the time. Thats NICE of them but still I feel VERY VERY uncomfotable and its gives a BAD feeling.

Please help XXX

Its not just the ex its the whole family they are all very close to him...

I could, but I havent been invited on that night yet, he knows I would hate it.

He has taken me before and we sat talking to her mother and her sister for ages talking. I wanted to be very rude to them but I didnt at all.

I just got a yuckie feeling from it all.

I couldnt imagine him in the same situation...

this is some major B.S i mean he wont let you go with out being "invited", fu*k there invitation see how his mood is when you go and if its angry the whole time hes pissed off cuz he can't get his craving to cheat anymore, break up with his as* if he continues it because i guarantee hes cheating. If he really loved you hed be spending time with you...guys really have some dumbas*ed issues like this good thing ive never done somethin stupid like that.

I CAN go if I like but I have noticed he says I will go 1st then you can come after I want some man time and admits to saying ill suss it out first for you..???

Im suss on this..... how do I catch him, if there is something there..

Can you advise me futher